Video & Data Transmission
BitFire Transport Network for Video and Data
BitFire is a full-service transport network provider, operating a global-scale distributed systems network designed for time-sensitive, broadcast- quality video and data transport.
Reliable, easy to deploy, and supported by our best-in-class 24/7 Network Operations Center.
The BitFire Transport Network leverages BitFire's own transport and recovery algorithms, designed and developed in-house for maximum efficiency and security.
- Use either our encoders/decoders or your own external hardware
- Hand-off available as HD-SDI, UDP TS, NDI, RTMP, SRT, and more
- Low-Latency, Frame-Accurately Synchronized Transport, even across multiple Engines
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport facilitates cost-effective scalability and implementation
AES67 Audio Transport
- Mapped into a TS with video and/or leveraged separately for production comms connectivity (PL, IFB, Talkback)
Inferno Scheduling Portal
- Schedule your own transport without calling the NOC
- Contribute live video to the Transport Network for inclusion in remote productions
- View live feeds and join comms channels to particpate in a production from anywhere
- A seamless on-ramp into and out of the BitFire Transport Network from any web browser, leveraging a heavily modified WebRTC connection for maximum compatibility
- Scoreboard data, synchronized with camera feeds
- Custom Data Feeds or IP protocols (TCP, UDP)
24/7 monitoring by the BitFire NOC
- Real-time telemetry and diagnostic information about every feed provides advance notice of potential issues, and critical details when issues do occur.