Video & Data Transmission
BitFire Transport Network for Video and Data
BitFire is a full-service transport network provider, operating a global-scale distributed systems network designed for time-sensitive, broadcast quality video and data transport.
Reliable, easy to deploy, and supported by the “best in class” eyes on glass customer service. The Bitfire Transport Network for Video and Data is the only service designed to support productions of any size, scale and complexity.
The BitFire Transport Network leverages BitFire's proprietary transport and recovery algorithms, designed and developed in-house for maximum efficiency and security.
- DP-TS, using either our encoders/decoders or external
- Hand-off available as HD-SDI, UDP TS, NDI
- Low and Deterministic Latency
- Latency can be synced across multiple servers and connections
AES67 Audio Transport
- Mapped into a video encode, or leveraged separately for comms connectivity (PL, IFB, Talkback)
Remote Hardware controls - accessed through custom and secure web-portal
- PTZ camera control
- DMX generation for lighting control
FireBridge - Web-based video TX and RX
- A seamless on ramp into and out of the BitFire transport network from any web browser, leveraging a modified WebRTC connection for maximum compatibility
- Live Video and BitFire Comms for remote production or talent contribution
Ability to marry and transmit data feeds fully in-sync with video, including
- Scoreboard data
- Custom feeds or IP protocols (TCP, UDP)
24/7 monitoring by BitFire NOC
- Real-time telemetry and diagnostic information on every feed provides advance notice on any potential issues.