A broadcast standard video transport appliance built to scale with minimal on-site footprint, delivering broadcast-caliber video, audio and data signals to single or multiple destinations via the BitFire Transport Network.
Built with a straightforward setup, requiring power, video and internet access, the BitFire Engine is configured to integrate directly into your production workflow.
- All HD-SDI ports are bidirectional and independently assignable to transmit or receive on a booking-by-booking basis
- Able to support point-to-multipoint video delivery to other BitFire Engines, web browsers and cloud endpoints
- Deterministic transport latency, configurable based on network conditions
- Frame-accurate synchronization across multiple BitFire Engines
- No public IP or inbound firewall rules required