Enterprise Video Network
ENTERPRISE VIDEO NETWORK (EVN)
BitFire is a full-service transport network provider, operating a global-scale distributed systems network designed for time-sensitive, broadcast quality video and data transport. Build your own network by deploying BitFire servers, giving you the ability to schedule and utilize transport services however you wish.
Leverage BitFire servers at multiple locations to create an Enterprise Video Network that allows for effortless, unlimited broadcast-quality video transport throughout your organization.
Reliable, easy to deploy, and supported by best-in-class, 24/7 Network Operations Center support.
- The Enterprise Video Network (EVN) leverages BitFire's own transport and recovery algorithms to create a secure, private video network for your organization
- Video Transport
- Use either our encoders/decoders or your own external hardware
- Hand-off available as HD-SDI, UDP TS, NDI,
- RTMP, SRT, and more
- Low-Latency, Frame-Accurately Synchronized
- Transport, even across multiple Engines o Can traverse both Public and Private IP networks
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport facilitates cost-effective scalability and implementation
- AES-67 Audio
- Mapped into a TS with video and/or leveraged separately for production comms connectivity (PL, IFB, Talkback)
- Inferno Scheduling Portal
- Schedule your pwn transport without calling the NOC
- Contribute live video to the Transport Network for inclusion in remote productions
- View live feeds and join comms channels to participate in a production from anywhere
- A seamless on-ramp into and out of the BitFire Transport Network from any web browser, leveraging a heavily modified WebRTC connection for maximum compatibility